Ephesians 3:16-19

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Trees in the Making

Prayer Tree 1
My week is full with Commission jobs this week. I always enjoy this because an assigned job brings a new challenge. Typically my art comes from first seeking the Lord and then creating. On commission jobs,  I start first with the vision and then have to find God in in the art. If I can find my connection to God in the task at hand, it always seems to flow more freely. The work is just so much more fruitful. Speaking of fruit... The task this week is Trees. I love trees! Hence the Orchard. The bible is full of scriptures that paint beautiful pictures of trees. And I just seem to feel a peace among them. I am not sure what God is trying to tell me through art this week, but I have been digging in to find it. I will let you know as soon as I know.
Prayer Tree 2

 The Prayer trees have been commissioned as an interactive prayer wall for the Reign Forest Children's Program  at Asbury United Methodist Church of Madison. I will fill you in on their full purpose when they have been completed.


Yoga Fire Word Tree Day 1
The Word Tree has been commissioned by Yoga Fire,  which is a Yoga and Health  Facility newly opening in Madison, Al.






Yoga Fire Word Tree Day 2
















To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment