Ephesians 3:16-19

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Army of Angels

A few weeks back, in a moment of fear, I turned to scripture and found comfort in Psalm 91:9-12

If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent. 
For he will command his angels concerning you 
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,

This has always been one of my favorite verses. I pray it over my children most nights. How easy it is to forget the I am His child and that in his care no harm or disaster will overtake me. This painting is my Army of Angels. Painting it comforted me in a time of need. I hope it will bring the same comfort to you.

Army of Angels

 Acrylic on Plywood
24 x 24
$65

1 comment:

  1. i love it! and i love the tree painting you have as the blog backdrop. you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete